Sunday, December 9, 2007

How do you forsee using the tools, processes and technologies we've explored going forward?

Truthfully, I took this class because I thought it would help me secure a job, but I was not expecting to actually enjoy it. It has made me rethink the direction in which I am heading with this Library and Information Science degree. I came into this program, as I believe many people do, focusing on the Library Science component of the degree. I am becoming more and more interested, however, in the Information Science side of the degree.

I knew from my past teaching experience that I loved to teach, but I didn’t really know how this interest in instruction could be used outside of the public school classroom. The emphasis on technology and distance education in this class has opened my eyes to a world of possibilities.

No comments: